so many cities...

Posted by D on Thursday, July 26, 2012

...so little time. Certainly not nearly enough to explore them all. ^ Hastily scrawled this list sometime during my first week in Europe. A random list (think word association), filled with places I'd heard wondrous things about, and figured in passing that it'd be nice to visit.

Obviously I was well aware that it wouldn't be possible to hit them all this summer - but I didn't even manage to come close to half. Which is okay. Can't deny that I'm still a bit disappointed about missing out on Berlin & Switzerland/Munich (& Dusseldorf, ever the elusive one...) in particular though, as those ones were more concretely planned in my head. Toe is still a gory mess...

Either way, I suppose for round 1... I've done okay.

We're just getting started :D

One Comment

  1. Wow! Your list is bigger than mine and I am here for a year! But don't worry even I won't get to go to every place on my list either...

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...